Friday 9 November 2012

What Happens Between Lives? Exploring The Afterlife, Karma and Spiritual Renewal After Death

What happens between lives?

Can regression therapy or hypnosis help us remember what happens after we die... and BEFORE we are born again?

The pioneering (and controversial, I might add) work of Dr. Michael Newton covers this territory in great detail... and while I'm not a huge fan of regression hypnosis for past life memory recall, his work is certainly fascinating, and well worth checking out.

What does past life regression, or hypnosis teach us about what transpires in the in between life space?

Great question. Many people report having a period of reflection, or even spiritual rest. Many claim that they interact with various guides, and teachers, and spiritual soul mates... very similar to what life may look like here, just in a more blissful spiritual state.

Many tell us that they CHOOSE the bodies they will come back to, and the specific lessons that they are here to learn, and who exactly they will return WITH, usually the same spiritual soul mates that are part of our individual soul group or family.

Note - and this is VERY important to remember when exploring all of this stuff.

I know that some of the above sounds a bit nutty, and new age, and even spiritually silly to many people who believe that all of this is hard to believe. The truth is, you have to explore and experience much of this yourself, and make up your own mind, and allow the natural barriers (and the "B.S" when you find it) fall away as you go, grow and flow through what makes sense for you.

For example?

In my own life, years ago I thought all of this was completely crazy. And yet, when I had an interactive experience with an apparition of someone who had just died, who I thought was still living, I came to realize that everything I thought I knew about reality was wrong.

Once you make that simple leap of "faith" and accept that what happened was real by any measure, you begin to open yourself up to the experiences of others, and your whole paradigm shifts forever.

I've now heard hundreds, if not thousands of people describe what they experienced in between lives... and for that reason, and due to the consistency between all of their stories, it's no longer easy for me to dismiss. (even though I'm still skeptical in the very best sense of the word, and believe nothing I haven't' personally experienced and validated myself)

My best guess?

That the past life experiences, and the various levels of conciseness many report experiencing after they die and the light and spiritual life review and all of that is a very real experience. As a matter of fact, just this week, there is a front page, cover story in NEWS WEEK magazine about near death experiences, and how they are slowly changing what science believes about life, death and what happens in between!

What is the Afterlife REALLY like?

Watch THIS Video to learn the Afterlife Secret that if true... could change what we know about life AFTER life forever!

View the original article here

0 comments: