Tuesday 6 November 2012

Are Tarot Readers All Fake? How To Spot a Fake Psychic or Astrologer

Q: How do I find a good phone psychic or clairvoyant? Are all astrologers, tarot readers and mediums honest? If not... what are the signs that should warn me they are a fake?

I recently read an interesting article on finding a genuine psychic or clairvoyant that I found a bit curious, and found myself disagreeing with pretty much completely as well.

Why?

The author (a well known local psychic in my community) said that ANY professional clairvoyant who promoted themselves online, or who advertised at all... was a fake.

The truth is, to lump or bunch or stereotype ALL psychics who market themselves aggressively as fake... or to argue that psychics or mediums who write a lot of articles, or who blog often or who use social media marketing to promote their readings is a sign that they aren't genuine is a bit strange to me (not only because we do it... but because I'm not quite sure where marketing and mediumship are mutually exclusive).

Are some psychics who push and promote themselves relentlessly annoying and a warning sign that they may be better marketers than mediums?

Of course - and we always look for red flags when it comes to those sorts of over the top, high hype promises (like - "I'm 99% accurate" and similar silliness).

BUT, keep in mind that some of the most gifted intuitive's I know are those that are the most confident in their abilities AND often, are the most gifted marketers as well! (many because they are paid well, others because their ego's are large, many because they want to help as many people as possible and many who share ALL those traits like the rest of us in the areas we work for a living as well!)

Some warning signs a psychic or medium MAY be worth checking out a bit further, before spending your time, money or energy on a reading?

1 - As above, any professional intuitive who uses percentages as a record of their accuracy is a BIG red flag for me. Why? Because you'll never hear a real spiritual professional using that sort of metric to measure their success.

2 - Any medium who charges more money than you can reasonably afford should be avoided as well! Why? Because there all ALWAYS lower cost alternatives, and there is rarely a relationship between how much a psychic charges, versus how accurate they are! (my BEST reading in 20 years of studying psychics cost $18 and my worst cost well over 4 figures)

3 - Lastly, avoid people in this profession who contact YOU, rather than the other way around. Why? Because it makes me uncomfortable when a stranger reaches out to me, for a service that costs money, and that is as intimate and personal as this.

(Quick Note:For me, as someone who writes about and researches this field, I've had lots of psychics and mediums and clairvoyants offer me free readings to write about and review, but that's the exception to the rule, and doesn't apply to most ordinary folks who are out looking for intuitive advice)

Lastly, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably IS! (or, at least you need to look at what they promise a lot more closely... and always remain CURIOUS, but not convinced!)

WARNING! Don't get scammed by another scripted, "FAKE" Horoscope Reading EVER Again!

Skeptical? Good! Get a GENUINE Live Horoscope Reading Right HERE!

(Special Readings Available For Skeptics, the Curious or People Who Just NEED To PROVE karma, the afterlife... and your TRUE spiritual life purpose is real)

View the original article here

0 comments: